Two Bedroom Casa + Large Garage + Optional Additional Garage (Land Lease)
This adorable home is located in a quiet, friendly private beachside community, in the neighborhood of Zaragoza, about one mile South of downtown Loreto. The main part of the house is made up of an open living room/ dining room and a primary bedroom with an attached full bath. The bath has a shower and double sinks with beautiful Mexican talavera tile. The kitchen has talavera tile countertops and has windows all along one side that open out onto the generous patio. There is a pass through bar from the kitchen to the patio which is perfect for entertaining!
The patio is complete with a ramada covered area with outdoor furniture for lounging, and an open area with a fountain and BBQ. The fountain and the flowering plants surrounding this beautiful patio attract hummingbirds. Through a separate entrance from the patio is the guest bedroom with ensuite bath, also complete with Mexican talavera tile.
The community has a shared pool and access to the sandy beach. Imagine waking up in the morning and walking a few steps from your home your morning coffee and settling in to watch the gorgeous sunrise over Carmen Island and the Sea of Cortes! Magic!
This house is being sold completely furnished and comes with a detached garage large enough for a car, boat and toys! (Garage is 14′ total width and 34′ deep & the door is 10.5′ wide by 12.5′ tall). Need more space? There is an additional adjacent garage available as well for an additional 20,000.00 USD.
Also included in the price:
- 1997 Isuzu Trooper – great off road Baja vehicle with kayak racks
- Two kayaks
- Two bikes
- Full set of tools in the garage
- Fully furnished house with custom made furniture & cabinets
- Washer & dryer
- All artwork on walls, dishes, cutlery, linens
- 2 Brand new inverter mini split units – heat and A/C in the main part of the house
- Patio furniture
- water, garbage, sewer etc (electricity, propane and internet not included)
- 24 hour security year round
- full sized swimming pool
- gardening and landscape services
- Located in one of Loreto’s oldest neighborhoods, Zaragoza, and close to town
- Steps from the beach with your own beach access
- One of the most scenic beaches, perfect for kayaking and paddle boarding, bird watching
- Fully staffed on site at all times, year round
- Gated, private community
- Beautifully landscaped and maintained by year round gardener
- Friendly, helpful neighbors will give a sense of community
- Lock and Go! And when you return, get straight to enjoying your new home by the Sea!
- Closing is immediate and low cost
- Friendly beachside community
- Fully furnished
- Guest room/bath has separate entrance
- Includes a large garage
- Large patio landscaped with flowering plants
- Launch kayaks steps from home
- Open floor plan
- Pass through window with tiled bar
- Private and secure community
- Sunny and Bright