Beautiful 4 bedroom 4 bath home with interior gardens Steps away from the Sea:
Casa de las Olas is a gorgeous, uniquely designed home, that invites the outside in, and is ideally located on the community zocalo (garden) and steps to the community pool and the beach. Surrounded by gardens, Casa de las Olas is essentially open on all sides and creates the feeling that you are living in the middle of your own private garden oasis! A beautiful custom beveled glass front door invites the garden and natural light to enter but also provides privacy.
On both sides of the great room (kitchen, living and dining room) there are three sets of glass doors that open up onto interior tropical gardens, full of flowering plants and a fountain that attracts local bird life. The fully equipped kitchen has stainless steel appliances, a gas range and a tiled island with a bar, perfect for entertaining friends.
There are two master suites on the ground level, each separately accessed from the interior courtyard and each with their own large en suite full baths, which have glass doors that opens onto additional private courtyards. Each bathroom is decorated with custom talavera tile and hand painted double sinks.
Wander up the colorful Mexican tile staircase to the second floor and across a floating bridge to encounter a large covered terrace, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the views.
On the second floor you will find an additional bedroom with a Juliet balcony and en suite bath with tub. An additional fourth room makes a wonderful office/den or another bedroom with an en suite full bath and tub.
The gardens are full of beautiful flowering bougainvillea.
Discover awe inspiring views out a beautiful open archway looking West over the community zocolo garden area, the estuary and to the mountains beyond.
The third floor covered viewing tower offers spectacular views of the Sea of Cortes and the Sierra la Giganta mountains. There is no better place to enjoy the sunrise and the sunset!
Casa de las Olas has been meticulously maintained, and is move in and rental ready. High end furnishings and appliances are included. The home has been recently painted inside and out. All the iron work has been recently sealed and freshly painted and the patios re-grouted and sealed. Each room comes equipped with ceiling fans as well as air conditioning splits that double as heaters. Stay connected with high speed DSL internet and satellite TV.
Many special features and upgrades!
Built in 2010
2510 sq feet
Monthly HOA 234.00 USD
Annual property taxes: 200.00 USD
Fideicomiso/Trust in place
Offered at 549,000.00 USD Contact Jill Jackson at email@example.com
Loreto Bay is an active community and an outdoor enthusiasts dream, with a championship golf course, and world class diving, kayaking, and fishing in the Loreto Bay Marine Park. Great hiking and riding in the Sierra la Giganta mountains to the West.Located 10 minutes from an international airport with Direct Flights from Los Angeles, Calgary and Tijuana.
- 2 Solar water heaters with gas back up
- 3 sets of glass doors open on both sides of the great room (living-dining and kitchen) onto tropical gardens!
- All outdoor outlets upgraded to "all weather" outlets
- Beautiful hand painted double sinks in each of the full baths Custom glass front door
- Excellent location within walking distance of the three community pools
- Four interior tropical Gardens!
- High quality furniture included~move in and rental ready!
- Mountain and Estuary views!
- Open on all sides (open space and gardens all around this special home) feels private and spacious
- Power protector system installed to protect all electrical in the event of a power surge
- Sea of Cortes
- Terracotta tile floor throughout the house is set at angle to add visual beauty and interest
- Water purification system installed